Wintersday 2018 Festivities

This year was a bit challenging to get into Wintersday.  While I definitely don't have all the gift-wrapped weapons or the Wintersday presence aura, I didn't feel the need to work on getting those items like I do so much every year.  Also, I'd just finished the Eternally Bound RP & story, so I wasn't completely keen on investing in lots of Wintersday playtime after being so devoted to the game (albeit RP and writing) lately.

I also got into doing 3d artwork this year, and since I'm still learning, that took quite a bit of my time as well.

What little time I did have with Wintersday was fun, but I regret not taking the time to do my secret "Best Santa" contest that I've done every year.

That said, I took a few screenshots because it's become something of a tradition remembering the event and nostalgically going back and seeing my blog entries on it.

So, Enjoy!


As is tradition, I generally pick a character and Wintersday them up.  This year, it was asura Raynna the Luminous.
Raynna enjoyed the festivities with her old krewe, Witegril (left) and Zavvi (right)


For a reason that escapes me, I popped one of the snowmen tonic and couldn't stop laughing, despite having seen such a thing every year of the festival.  And, no, I wasn't drunk.  :P

This lead me to something I can't even begin to explain.  But it was fun and I died laughing!

Then things just sorta... Devolved.



So, even though I may not have been able to play as much as I'd wanted, I did eventually get into the spirit and will have a really difficult time changing my colors/outfit/mounts back to normal, average, non-candy cane and Wintersday colors...







So there went Wintersday 2018.  Feels too quick :(
I suppose looking on the bright side, I was able to enjoy it as a casual player for once.
If anything, this just affirms my excitement for Wintersday to come back around next year.

See ya then!









.