The Search for Lexxie: Part 2

The Search for Lexxie: Part 2
----- Nalla's Journal Entry: Allies -----





Nalla's Journal Entry:
Day Thirty-Five, the Search for Lexxie continues...


It is not without hesitation that I joined this group, bound for Elona.  But, therein lies the reason for pledging myself: To procure passage to this area, again, so I can search places I dared not go alone.

However; even now, I pause with the reconsideration that, in so doing, I will grow too attached. What happens when I am to continue this search on my own? Furthermore I find myself analyzing the possibility of staying even after I find Lexxie.  What then would become of my previous association with the Pact... With the Peacekeepers?  Would I ultimately abandon those responsibilities?

And then I come full circle, questioning why these thoughts are so predominantly in my head.  Is it due to emotional infatuation? My quest would not waver from my goal.  My sisters well being is paramount, and whatever biochemical reaction may or may not be happening... Well such pursuits should (and will be made) secondary. My Asuran intellect commands I investigate the curiosity of the heart, yet my heart breaks for not knowing the fate yet of my sister, Lexxie.

I look at this sketch often; I carry in this journal.  While not a holocube, it is the best reminder I have that my purpose here must remain resolute, and I must find her, at all costs.





[To be Continued...]