New Short Story: Reassembly Required

"Reassembly Required" Short Story OOC intro:

Hey everyone!  I've started to write a short story chronicling the past adventures of my Asura krewe.  This is an idea I've had brewing since first starting GW2, and rather than wait until after I've done ALL my character's bios, I want to get this story started.

This story in a story about the past events, and what's led alot of my characters to their current status.  As it stands, I started doing the "Brief Bios" on Nalla and Lexxie, because I knew they'd be featured pretty predominantly in the story.  If  I do a full bio on these characters, I may tell a bit about another time in their lives, so as not to step too heavily on this story.  As it stands, Shiera Soelnarr's bio story may wind up being a bit reused, when that time comes.  I'm not sure how this will tie in to the individual bio's brief stories, but I'll cross those bridges when I come to them.

Anyway, please take the time to read, if you can.  I'd love any feedback!  Feel free to post comments here on the blog.  Your opinions are valuable to me!




.