Brief BIO info

So, I'm going to try to jot down a Brief Bio for every one of my characters.  I think this will help me iron out who I want to deep-dive into, and how best to present the info about them.  I'm also doing this to present the multitude of characters I create their own quick personality profiles, so that when RPing, I can reference what I've already presented in their little bio.  (Basically, I gotta remember who's who!)  LOL.

My hope is that I can continue writing in-depth Bios of each character, as I've done with some of my other characters, but these Brief Bios will hold a quick snippet of their personality, motivation, and relationship to other characters if applicable...

If this works, I'll have all my characters presented here, and fill them out along the road.


~DOOT