Wintersday 2016 Festivities: A few screenshots


Wintersday has come and gone.  Fond memories and adventures have been had.  Bye bye 2016!

So, I decided to dedicate a sole character for Wintersday festivities this year.  In the past, I've made almost ever character have a wardrobe change with a Christmas theme, but this year, I decided that was a bit too much work.  I found a really pretty look with my human character and went with it for the season.  While not particularly inventive (it is just an outfit) I really enjoy the way it turned out.



Then there's always the Santa look-alike contest I secretly have.  I settled on this Norn because the furry garder-belt style pants made me giggle.  I sent him a present accordingly.


Runner up / special mention in my little hidden contest were these two.  They're dressed in traditional red/white, but what struck a cord with me is I can imagine this is how a Santa just may look in GW2, if not fat, jolly and traditional like the picture above.  I complimented them both on their really cute matching outfits and it really did get me into the giving mood.  Both their prizes were well deserved!



And with that, another year closing and another Wintersday ending.  Enjoyed every moment of it this year!  Let's see what 2017 brings...


Then I did a makeover on my Wintersday character and took the following follow-up shots: