Doot's Ass-Planting Extravaganza!

So, in GW2, they just added a special thing called novelties.  While there have always been various toys and movement thingies in the game, they were always a per item infinite use thing you needed to open your inventory and double-click on to use.

They added sit-able chairs in the game a little while back, and using this new novelty system, they allow you to bind a chair to your entire account for all your character's use!  You can literally sit wherever you want by plopping down in your own chair!!!  The RPer in me was ecstatic, and it turns out that they added a reward of a free normal chair you can earn by doing an achievement.  The achievement?  Put your butt in a butt-load of chairs all over the world of Tyria!

Whew.  It was exhausting!!!  But, rather than give into the tediousness of the experience, I decided to have a little fun and document my adventure.  I posted the following to the guild's discord and had a great time making up captions for all the pics, so I decided to repost here on my blog.

I literally died before ever putting my butt into one chair... :\  Note to self: Gliders do NOT work in your home instance!!!

YAY!  One down.  Only 99 to go :P

"Rata Sum never looked so good.  Imma just sit here for a minute and take it all in..."

Dott drives a spaceship (a spaceship with books, i guess?  LOL i dunno.  shuttup.  :D

"Who knew charr had such erotic literature!" 
What's it look like when a charr seat is manned by a little Dott?



"I'll have your biggest mug of ale!  So what if i'm only 4 feet tall?"

"Charr really do... love their syrup, don't they?"

"No, I don't wanna be your war-band's mascot!"

"So then I took out like 40 awakened. Like, for realz."

"Oh yeah, these are much more comfy than those stones the charr sit in!"

"Mirror Mirror, on the... Hello?  Mirror?  Are you broken?"

"I know that Mister Bunny!  I'm sorry but they just don't serve milk here!"

"Sup Doc?"

"Nope. No chair up here...."

"There's something fishy about the size of this table..."

"Ooooo  A booster seat!  Perfect!"

Dott thinks to herself, "When is it socially acceptable to leave?"

Dos mas!

Dott on ice... AKA Dottcicle!

"I mean, it's not a chair, but it's just so soft on my tushy."

This flower has bloomed... A Dott?

"Okay, this is most definitely the most comfy chair in all of Tyria. I feel powerful. Huh? Oh yes, Queen Jennah, I'll move now."

"I already miss Queen Jennah's chair..." 

"Um... How'd I even do this?"

"Yeah, this is, perhaps not the best spot to pull up a chair..."


"OKAY! TELL QUEEN JENNAH I'M SORRY FOR SITTING IN HER CHAIR!"


That's when I had an idea!  Maybe I could jump off and sit in my chair all the way down into the pit!  Here are the results...