Anara Silverwind's Requisition & Journal Entry [DragonsBane Bitterfrost RP Event]

[encrypted message sent by raven]

Exemplar,
As you know, I am currently on leave from my duties with our organization, but I feel such a report worthy of the bird I send.  Since the message contents are limited, I will say simply and plainly that I believe I have found small heroic band of individuals fighting the current threats the elder dragons pose, and I respectfully request an extension of my leave to continue with this guild.  I know I have only just returned from our White Mantle efforts in Bloodstone Fen and the Stronghold, but the walls of Divinity's Reach feel large, and these wings the queen bestowed upon me do so love to soar!  I am still resolute on my decision not to join the Pact, however, I feel my blade is needed here.  What this group is doing - pushing through waves of minions and clearing paths to the dragons, themselves - I think this to be a worthy goal of my time... for now.

If this is in error, return the carrier, and I will at once again provide my services.

Respectfully,
Anara Silverwind




[Anara's personal journal entry]

We lost a few of our band, giving way to icebrood and Jormag's magic.  A member of my own race broke down after her animal companion was injured.  I do not believe she has seen much combat.  A sniper pushed forward a rather unneeded callously chivalrous effort; this one obviously not accustomed to women warriors.  A small quiet Asura, seemingly technologically sound and battle capable.  A rather attractive human female that knew more about Norn culture than most I've met.  She and I shared a drink after the battle; I am excited to know more of her.  And finally, a leader from the Pact - an admittedly handsome Charr, who's clearly seen his share of loss.  This band, this guild called "DragonsBane," is indeed an eclectic group.  Clearly, I have ventured with groups such as this, being a Norn surrounded by human regiments.  Perhaps, though, there is something more to the banding together of such a diverse group.  Thus, I shall endeavor to continue assisting on their quest; for it is through this diversity we may persevere.


Album of DragonsBane Bitterfrost event, ran by Kyan: