Doot vs the Volcano (10-16-16)


Persuaded to come along, I joined Urel (Urinal Cake) and Harper (Harpie McHarperson the 3rd) in scaling the ridiculously arduous jumping puzzle in Ember Bay. Along the way we met a cute little wondering samurai, who assisted us in the climb. Mad props go out to Urel, who, pretty much kept porting me and Harpie up. Upon reaching the top, I couldn't open the chest - we realized that since I'd logged to jump in as my mesmer, then back out - I didn't have all the checkpoints :( These guys helped me get the other two spots along with a few other guild members coming to the volcano, eventually allowing me to complete this horrid puzzle. Even so, a great time was had by all & everyone was in good spirits & fun!

It's gettin hot in here, so take off all your clothes!  (oh wait, I'm already naked...)
Love this shot of my little Dott.  Just wish I'd remembered to take away the aura at her feet.
First time I've seen Urel's mesmer character, Arian Moonstriker, I really love the look!  Perfect great sword for her!
This lass helped us scale the upper part of the volcano.  Even though I PMed this screenshot to the mysterious samurai, I got no response.
Hopefully they saw it, cause I didn't write their name down for future reference. Good luck, wherever you are "wondering samurai!"
Love mine and Harper's cute little ears here!
"If we were in prison, you guys would be my bitches!"
Often Harper and I would find ourselves crammed up on a cliff, fighting baddies together.  Not that I mind being crammed up next to her, mind you ;)