DOOTS 1st Annual Super Birfday Beach Party Bash Blowout of the Year! (6-21-16)

This was the big one!  About a month before my birthday, I began dropping... eh... not so subtle hints that my birthday was on the horizon.  What started as a simple, "Doot's Birfday Party" quickly devolved into the rather long title, "Doot's 1st Annual Super Nude Birfday Beach Party Bash Blowout of the Year!"  It was about an hour into the party before we realized even though we were naked, we weren't on a beach.  We all quickly glided down to the shore of our guildhall and finished the night via campfire.  Then we began trying to re-enact the human centipede!  It was soooooo much fun & I can't tell you what a wonderous thrill it was to see how many people came out to wish me a happy birfday!

Click the link/pic to view all the crazy pics from the album.